Iris: I have found almost everything ever written about love to be true. Shakespeare said, "Journeys end in lovers meeting." What an extraordinary thought.Miles: The wind... it's what makes it so warm this time of year. Legend has it, when the Santa Anas blow, anything can happen
Miles: Iris, if you were a melody... I used only the good notes
Arthur Abbott: Iris, in the movies we have leading ladies and we have the best friend. You, I can tell, are a leading lady, but for some reason you are behaving like the best friend.Iris: You're so right. You're supposed to be the leading lady of your own life, for god's sake! Arthur, I've been going to a therapist for three years, and she's never explained anything to me that well. That was brilliant. Brutal, but brilliant.
Amanda: So now I'm just gonna kiss you for the millionth time and say 'Be seeing you'.
Miles: It's Christmas Eve and we are going to go celebrate being young and being alive


Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий